ETX Capital (ETX Binary) Review
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- ETX Binary (ETX Capital) Special features
- ETX Binary (ETX Capital) Trading Platform
- User Opinions
- Some other important points:
- ETX Binary Customer Support
- ETX Binary Banking
- Our Final Thoughts
- Additional information
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- ETX Capital Articles:
- John Miller
- Related content:
ETX Binary is a subsidiary of the successful ETX Capital Finance Company in the UK. ETX Capital brings a lot of experience into their binary option brokerage site because of all their years spent in the world of financial markets; it is the perfect combination for success for a web broker to say the least.
This web broker has been online since 2014 and has watched the number of traders that use them grow significantly each month. In this review, we will take a look at the basics and other things that make ETX Binary (ETX Capital) the popular broker it is.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $2000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
- It is a site with a very user friendly platform
- Benefits from the financial market experience of their parent company
- Sign up bonus must be requested and is totally optional
- Demo account is available
- Generous sign up bonuses
- Uses the popular SpotOption software to build the trading platform
- Low minimum investment of $10
- High return on investments; as much as 85%
- Cannot be traded on by US traders
7 Binary Options Rating:
ETX Binary (ETX Capital) Special features
Here are some of the main points we found out about the broker during our review:
- It is a regulated Broker – One of the best things about ETX Binary is that it is a highly regulated web broker, this gives those investors that trade with them a lot of peace of mind that they are trading with a broker that is fair and trustworthy. They fall under the strict regulation of the British oversite committee FCA. In order to meet the requirements of the certification that FCA grants, ETX Binary must follow a strict set of rules regarding the deposits and financial transactions of those that trade with them.
- Generous Sign Up Bonus Structure – This web broker is all about giving bonuses to those that trade with them. They offer sign up bonuses that can go as high as 60% depending on the initial deposit that the customer makes. Here is the structure of the sign up bonuses:
- A customer that deposits between $250 and $499 will receive a 30% sign on bonus
- A customer that deposits between $500 and $999 will receive a 40% sign on bonus
- A customer that deposits between $1000 and $4999 will receive a 50% sign on bonus
- A customer that deposits $5000 will receive a 30% sign on bonus
So the minimum bonus given will be $75 and a customer can earn as much as $20,000 for their initial sign up bonus. That is a nice amount of extra money to trade with that costs the investor nothing.
One nice thing about the ETX Binary’s sign up bonus is that it is not automatically given along with all the trading stipulations that come with it. Many times investors are not aware of all the trading rules and requirements that come with bonus money and are surprised when they have limited access to their own funds because of them. That will never be the case with the ETX Binary (ETX Capital) bonus because a customer has to request it from the customer support team and at that time the rules and requirements will be gone over with them. No surprises here and we really liked the transparency this web broker has.
There is also a convenient demo account that can be accessed and it is highly recommended that those who are new to trading binary options use this before risking their own money on the trading platform.
Daily reviews of the market are also available and every trader can get access to them.
ETX Binary (ETX Capital) Trading Platform
Many people really like the trading platform that this web broker provides; and why not when you can get return on investments that are as high as 85%.
According to the opinions I found online, ETX Capital is a reliable trading system. Here are some examples:
Some other important points:
- The company chose to build their trading platform with the popular SpotOptions software. It’s an award winning software program that lets those that are building the trading platform have a lot of freedom as to the design and layout of the platform. ETX Binary’s trading platform is both visually pleasing and very simple to use. Traders can easily place trades using this web platform and the critical data streams that traders rely on are delivered at a constant rate.
- This web broker provides well over 100 assets for those that invest with them to place trades on. These include over 80 popular stocks, 12 currency pairs, several commodities and a few global indices at the time of this writing. That is a lot of variety and should allow any trader to find a few assets they are very comfortable using on trades. It also allows for a lot of diversity in an investors binary option portfolio choices.
- Option choices include: High / Low options, 60second options, Long Term options and the highly popular Pair options. These can be traded on several different expiration times too. Expiration times on the site range from a heart pulsing 30 seconds to 24 hours or longer.
- There is also a social trading feature that this binary option broker offers called ‘trader choice’; it gives investors the option to see who is placing a lot of winning trades and mimic these trader’s choices if they so choose.
- A convenient mobile app is also available that will allow any trader to check the markets and place trades on the go; no longer will they just be restricted to trading when they are sitting in front of their laptop or PC.
ETX Binary Customer Support
The customer support for this web broker can be improved slightly but it is more than adequate to get questions and concerns answered. The best thing about their support is they offer it in a number of different popular languages such as:
- South African
Their conveniently accessed FAQ section is very detailed and among the best we have seen. It will save a lot of time spent contacting customer service for those that seek answers to their questions there. Our questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner and the answers were not so detailed but they were adequate. The live chat feature was nice and worked the best for contacting their customer service team.
ETX Binary Banking
When making deposits and withdrawals with ETX Binary we found the banking process to be straightforward and secure, however, we were a little taken back at the limited amount of choices there were as far as making deposits and withdrawals were concerned. They mostly accept MasterCard, Skrill Moneybookers, Visa and bank wire transfers to make deposits at this time. They assured us that more e-wallets would be available to use in the near future.
Our Final Thoughts
Overall this was not a bad site to trade on. Other than the lack of deposit and withdrawal options we did not see anything we were greatly concerned with. The web platform was easy to use and had a lot to offer those that trade with them. We have no problem recommending our readers give ETX Binary a try if they like what they read here.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Danish, Russian, Romainian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greece, Polish
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Ladder Options
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Skrill Moneybookers
Withdrawal Time: 1 – 2 day
Demo account: Yes
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
ETX Capital Articles:
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016