EZ Trade Option Broker Review
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Our EZ Trade Option Broker Review
- EZ Trade Option Platform
- EZ Trade Option Assets List
- EZ Trade Option Account Types
- EZ Trade Option Binary Options Broker Bonus
- EZ Trade Option Deposit and Withdrawal Information
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- EZ Trade Option Customer Support
- Final Conclusion
- Additional information
- References/Further Reading:
- Related content:
As with any new broker, you want to be sure that your money will be safe and that you will be able to actually earn a profit rather than lose money or just break. That is why it is always important to do a little background research before signing with a broker. It only takes a few minutes to read online reviews in addition to checking out the brokerage site. And a respectable broker will also be willing to answer any questions via their customer support team.
EZ Trade Options is a fairly new binary options brokerage that has already made a name for itself. Are they reliable? Read our EZ Trade Options Review to find out more information about this binary options broker as well as some of their features and benefits.
Online since: 2016
Max Returns: 90%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $15
Maximum Investment: $1000
Currencies: EUR / USD / CAD / AUD / GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
- minimum trade is $15
- high returns
- doesn’t have a mobile app yet
7 Binary Options Rating:
Our EZ Trade Option Broker Review
EZ Trade Options was created by a team of financial experts that have over 50 years of experience with the Forex market as well as payment process and managerial tasks. In the short time they have been in business, EZ Trade Options has far exceeded customer expectations and surpassed many of their competitors.
EZ Trade Option Platform
The EZ Trade Options trading platform has a user-friendly interface that is easy for traders to navigate and has all of the components necessary for traders to place their trades in a timely manner. They offer both CALL and PUT options as well 30, 60 and 120 second expiry times. Their platform is based on the outstanding Finantick Binary Options Trading Platform so traders can feel at ease that the system is superior.
EZ Trade Option Assets List
We are pleased to say that this broker offers over 100 tradable assets including a wide variety of stocks, commodities, indices and currencies.
EZ Trade Option Account Types
This broker offers four different types of trading accounts, each with different requirements and benefits, based upon the skill level of the trader. The Basic Account is recommended for those new to binary options trading, while those with a bit more experience will be drawn to the Plus Account. The next level is the Premium Account, which offers up to a 50% bonus and is beneficial to seasoned traders. For those with a vast amount of trading experience and knowledge, the Ultimate Account is the highest level and offers special perks for highly seasoned traders.
EZ Trade Option Binary Options Broker Bonus
The broker offer for new traders is quite generous and will assist novice traders in getting their feet wet in the world of binary options trading. They do offer up to 100% bonuses for those who are more experienced so they can tweak and perfect their already existing trading strategies.
EZ Trade Option Deposit and Withdrawal Information
The starting deposit is $250, on par with the majority of reputable binary options brokerages.EZ Trade Options does send out emails offering Free Daily Signals for their clients.
Their withdrawal process is one of the fastest and least tedious in the industry as of this writing. Most withdrawals take only 3 days (your banking details may vary) EZ Trade Options does accept wire transfer, Visa and MasterCard as they guarantee 100% safe and secure trading and processing!
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
EZ Trade Option Customer Support
We are pleased to say that EZ Trade Options offers outstanding customer support. They are available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and are able to be reached via Skype, email or phone. They are knowledge and professional and respond in a timely fashion.
It is our opinion that EZ Trade Options is indeed a reliable binary options broker. Their dedication to customer service as well as their ongoing commitment to providing their customers with the best trading platform possible sets them far above many other brokers. They provide a positive trading environment as well as educational tools and resources that are unsurpassed in the current market. They are constantly striving to improve their trading platform and are 100% customer oriented. We are certain that you will have a positive experience with this broker!
Customer Service: Phone, e-mail, website form
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Pair Options, Ladder Options
Assets: Commodities, Assets, Stocks, Indices
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: Short and Long-term
Deposits and Withdrawals: Credit Card, Wire transfer
Withdrawal Time: 3 days
Demo account: No
- Considering Genre, Content, and Visual Features in the Selection of Trade Books for Science Instruction (Carol A. Donovan and Laura B. Smolkin)
- Product Development and International Trade (Gene M. Grossman, Elhanan Helpman)
- The Problem of Functional Features: Trade Dress Infringement under Section 43(a) of the Lanham Act (Jessica Litman)
- A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations (Elhanan Helpman)
- Modern” Features in Old Assyrian Trade (Klaas R. Veenhof)
- International trade and business cycles (Marianne Baxter)
- Audience Features and the Strategic Timing of Trade Disputes (Stephen Chaudoin)
- Complexity and synchronization of the World trade Web (Xiang Li, Yu Ying Jin, Guanrong Chen)
- Gaining advantage by ‘leaking’ information: Informal information trading (Stephan Schrader)
- Do relaxed trading hours for bars and clubs mean more relaxed drinking? (Tim StockwellEmail authorTanya Chikritzhs)
- Trade-offs Between Customer Service and Cost in Integrated Supply Chain Design (Zuo-Jun Max Shen)
- Quality–Speed Conundrum: Trade-offs in Customer-Intensive Services (Krishnan S. Anand, M. Fazıl Paç, Senthil Veeraraghavan)
- Customer relationship management in retailing: A content analysis of retail trade journals (Joan L. Anderson, Laura D. Jolly, Ann E. Fairhurst)
- Trade credit and customer relationships (Barbara Summers, Nicholas Wilson)
- Financial development and international trade: Is there a link? (Thorsten Beck)
- Trade Credit, Financial Intermediary Development, and Industry Growth (Raymond Fisman, Inessa Love)
- Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis (Davin Chora, , Kalina Manova)
- Financial Dependence and International Trade (Thorsten Beck)
- The Exploitation of Relationships in Financial Distress: The Case of Trade Credit (Benjamin S. Wilner)
- Trade credit and bank credit: Evidence from recent financial crises (Inessa Love, Lorenzo A. Preve, Virginia Sarria-Allende)