Fast Cash Formula
Latest posts by Marcio (see all)
- IQ Option’s Football CFDs have started trading in Time for the World Cup - June 15, 2018
- Ripple CEO: “Bitcoin’s Influence Could End Soon” - June 7, 2018
- Three Currency Pairs To Watch Out For - April 30, 2018
In the following lines, we would like to discuss a binary robot that came with a lot of promises but with very few features, except those made to attract the victims. Fast Cash Formula became quite promoted online, but we will try to stop their advertising by writing this objective review. The system claims to make a lot of money. Can this be real? Keep reading and you will find out what is the true potential of Fast Cash Formula!
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 100%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Countries: All nations
– It has a mobile trading app;
– The interface is user-friendly;
– There are more payment methods
– The system is not licensed
– There are no positive comments from clients
Not Reliable Service
What is Fast Cash Formula?
Fast Cash Formula, as the title suggests, seems to be a system that can general money very fast. Can it be real? There are so many binary robots out there – is there additional place for something more relevant? Well, according to Daniel Machowski, who presents this binary robot in the promotional video, this system is better than all the rest.
Fast Cash Formula is designed to operate in the binary options markets on your behalf. The system can place trades on its own, which sounds great for busy traders. The amateurs can find it even more helpful, since they can’t do an in-depth analysis of the markets. A robot should do it better, right? But, in reality, there are too many signs that this binary robot is a scam and is only made to steal your deposit.
Here are a few things that we consider suspicious:
- There are pictures of huge bank accounts that are shown as proof;
- There are fake testimonies made by actors who are playing their role really bad, at least from our viewpoint;
- There are used all kind of pressure tactics, such as – do it now!
- There are used all kinds of poor arguments against the global financial system. We don’t really understand what the link between the global system and this scam is.
- And the list can continue. This system is very poorly made, which is why we think that many experienced traders can realize on time that they don’t have to make any deposit.
- We would like to see real proof of positive results, winning trades, and so on.
- If this system wants to be trusted, it has to be approved by the binary community. It has to deal with regulated brokers – at least a few of them. Yet, we found the opposite.
How does Fast Cash Formula work?
The bad thing about this system is that you have to fund your account in order to start using it. This is so different compared to other binary systems which have a trial period. Even scam systems have a trial period.
Fast Cash Formula is dealing with short-term trading. In fact, it trades on 60 second options – an instrument that we don’t encourage at all. The price moves are so random in the short-term that even the robots can’t predict what’s going to happen next.
In order to get access, you should sign-up and choose a broker from their list. Next, you can open the broker’s platform and let the robot trade on its own or choose the manual trading mode. If you are lucky to make some profits, you can withdraw money by using one of the payment methods presented by the chosen broker.
The good news is that this binary system has a mobile trading app version, which offers more convenience. However, we don’t know if this is really good news, since the system is probably a scam.
Final Conclusion: is Fast Cash Formula a scam?
Our final verdict is that Fast Cash Formula is a scam and you should stay away from using this system. You won’t become wealthy with this system. In fact, we are sure your deposit will evaporate within days. None of their listed brokers is licensed, so we cannot trust it.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|