Latest posts by Marcio (see all)
- How to Become a Great Trader? - March 2, 2020
- 7 Mistakes Novice Traders Make (Please, Avoid Them) - February 12, 2020
- 5 Day Trading Tips You Want to Know - January 20, 2020
FBS Review – Read this Before Signing-up.
FBS is a trading platform that specialises in low-cost trades across various verticals of the Forex market. The brand is owned and operated by Tradestone Limited which is headquartered in Belize. The core customer base of the brand is located in South East Asia, China, and Russia. US and EU traders can also open a trading account in FBS. The prime selling points of FBS are its low-entry conditions and high leverage which many new traders seek in a trading platform. In this FBS review, we take an in-depth look at the platform and its trading experience.
Security, Trust, and Safety
FBS is totally safe and secure. It has been in the trading business since 2009 and has always put customer safety in the front seat of its operations. The brand is backed by notable institutions which include the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and International Financial Services Commission (IFSC).
Unlike many other online trading platforms that use traders’ deposits to operate business, FBS separates its operational funds from traders’ deposits. Moreover, European users are protected from platform risk by the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF). The standards of security are quite advanced with private SSL encryption for all activity on the platform. Many new traders are apprehensive of FBS due to its offshore headquarter location in Belize, Central America. The reason for operating from Belize is to reduce the trading commission since Belize is a tax haven.
Desktop Experience VS Mobile Experience
FBS has a smooth trading platform that is available in both desktop and mobile use. The desktop version is the classic façade of FBS and is loaded with functionality. It is quite easy to use and include a wide range of trading instruments and supporting indicators.
The company has also developed three mobile applications; FBS Trader, Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 for its traders. The apps are developed by MetaQuotes Software. Both the apps are highly functional with real-time charting, order placement options, simultaneous trading on multiple instruments and access to 24*7 customer support. There are several indicators available for technical trading. Overall, FBS offers a self-contained mobile experience from where you can access all the major products of the brand.
Forex Education and Added Features
FBS has gone beyond its call of duty to include several education programs in its trading experience. There is a wealth of information available to all visitors to the website. Forex Education is a virtual gold in terms of the amount of detailing and the quality of information. The main FBS Forex Guide is branched off to four different levels; Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, and Experienced. It also contains Webinars, Tips for Traders, Video Lessons, Seminars, and a much-needed Glossary.
Global news and charting of the economic calendar are also of great help. The FBS Economic Calendar puts into perspective major economic events across the globe with its charts that show past effect and currencies involved. FBS CopyTrade Feature allows new traders to copy trades from the traders in the top of the food chain. All of these make FBS a self-contained platform with little outside reliance.
Different Kinds of FBS accounts
- Cent- This FBS account is best suited for new traders and comes with an Initial Deposit limit of just $1. A 1000x leverage is offered, and no commission is charged on the trades. A floating spread from 1 pip is offered.
- Micro- A fixed spread from 3 pips is offered for Micro accounts where the initial deposit limit is $5. No commission is charged on these traders. Users will be able to use the maximum leverage of 3000x through this account.
- Standard- This is the most used account type in FBS that starts with a minimum deposit of $100. Floating spread is as low as 0,5 pips with a maximum leverage of 3000. This is again commission free.
- Zero Spread- With a fixed spread of 0 pip, this is one of the ultimate forex account types for professional traders. Users can use up to 3000x leverage and just pay $20 a lot for all their traders. The minimum initial deposit required is $500 for the Zero Spread Account.
- ECN- This is a unique account with a negative spread of floating -1 pip. A fixed commission of $6 is charged on all trades with fairly high volume on lot sizes. There are no trading limits on multiple instrument trading/multiple trades. The minimum deposit is pegged at $1000 for ECN accounts.
- Forex – There are 37 currency pairs available to trade on the FBS platform. This includes all major currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUS, CHF, JPY, and NZD with a minimal spread of 1.
- Metals – There are four metals up for trading in FBS; Palladium, Platinum, Silver, and Gold. With a typical lot size of 100, you can trade basic metals like Silver and Gold for spreads as low as 2-10. For Platinum and Palladium, the minimum spread goes up to 240.
- Stocks – You can trade on major US-based heavy-weight stocks like Facebook, Amazon, Apple Inc, Bank of America, American International Group, Coca-Cola, AT&T, Citi Group, CISCO, E-Bay, Google, Ford, General Motors, Microsoft, Netflix, VISA, Walmart, Tesla, etc. With a minimal spread of just 1 on lot sizes of 10, this a great opportunity for international traders to make money off movements in the US markets. A flat commission of $3 is applicable on all stock traders.
- Forex Exotic – This contains a fairly volatile region of the forex market with unique currency pairs between Chinese Yuan, Turkish Lira, Brazilian Real, South African Rand, Russian Rubble, along with all major currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies – There are four cryptos in FBS trading platform; Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, and Litecoin. A flat commission of $15 is charged on all traders with an average lot size of 1 for Bitcoins, 10 for DASH and Ethereum, and 100 for Litecoin.
FBS is a mammoth in terms of technical analysis. It not only gives users access to a number of free-range trading indicators but also helps traders by forecasting trade signals, technical analysis, and also fundamental analysis. These independent research and analysis are updated daily and available under Analytics.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: + 357 2531 3540
- Fax: + 357 2531 3541
- Live Chat: Available through web chat, Facebook messenger, telegram and Viber.
FBS has been a charming experience. The platform is designed to be a one-stop-shop for all your trading needs. We are impressed by the brand’s attention to details and the inclusion of the Trader Education Program. It helps traders gain experience with a firm knowledge base. We wish FBS to include mock trading and dummy trades for new traders.
Is this your final decision?
We suggest you visit one of the most popular trading platforms instead!
- Low Spreads
- Great Mobile Trading
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Forex Education Videos, Articles, Forums.
- Withdrawal Fees on Certain Gateways
- Slow Customer Support during Peak Hours
7 Binary Options review: FBS: 4 stars