Latest posts by Marcio (see all)
- 24option Implements MT4 Platform - February 17, 2017
- German Soccer Superstar Lothar Matthäus Signs deal with Stockpair - February 7, 2017
The forex trading and brokerage industry has been going through a sort of consolidation over the past few years. There area a number of reasons for this consolidation effort. However, the result of this consolidation has been increased safety when traders deal with a firm that has a solid capital backing.
TRADE.com offers traders enhanced protection since it has one of the largest selection of assets in the trading industry. However, the prime focus for the broker is on currency pairs. The company offers over 300 CFDs that will appeal to anyone’s trading needs.
TRADE.com’s parent firm is Leadcapital Markets Ltd, is based in Cyprus. The mother company already owns other successful businesses like Prestigeoption.com, Excellence Option, Forexyard.com, and Optionsclick.com.
TRADE.com is currently consolidating the operations of their company Stock.com which will be under the brand of Trade.com. The merger will make it a powerhouse in the trading industry. Regulatory oversight is provided by the FCA, CySEC and many others.
The supported currency pairs include minors and majors in addition to a couple of exotics making up a total of 55. However, anyone who wants to try their hand at trading in another market especially one that’s local, then it’s bound to be among the 312 CFDs for commodities, stocks, bonds, and indices.
The company offers three standard account types which are mainly dependent on the opening balance. Every account type is assured of escalating benefits, and everyone has a dedicated account manager, a demo account funded with $100,000 of virtual money, and training support.
Traders may want to upgrade from their basic account for added benefits like free SMS signals and also premium customer support. Anyone who is familiar with MT4 (Metatrader4), can use the service or they can opt to use the Webtrader software by the company.
The native platform does not require a download and can be accessed via a web browser. The company also supports mobile trading. Every asset on offer has its own unique spread with leverage which is detailed on the company’s website.
The company assures traders of deposit safety owing to regulatory compliance policies. All client account balances are neatly segregated from the starting capital in the major multi-national banks for added safety and the trader’s peace of mind. National Investor protection is also in place if in the event there is an issue with business liquidity.
A vast array of resource materials helps to round off the packages offered. The company also provides the customer support managers with strategic goals like providing the best education, support, and choice. So, traders don’t need to go searching elsewhere for what they need.
Some of the features offered by TRADE.com
TRADE.com uses the trading name of Leadcapital Markets Ltd. It is mainly an investment business that has been authorized and duly regulated by the Greece-based Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission or CYSEC, bearing the license number 227/14. Since it is based in Cyprus, the company owing to regulatory issues does not accept US clients.
Here are a couple of reasons to trade with Trade.com:
- Founded back in 2009 it is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus
- It is a subsidiary of Leadcapital Markets Ltd
- CySEC provides regulatory oversight. In addition, the business complies with the MiFID in the EU, FCA, and many other regulatory institutions
- Safety of the trader’s deposits are insured by some of the top banks and also by Cyprus Investor Compensation Program
- The Minimum Deposit is $100
- The broker also offers some of the best bonuses on their website
- Trade.com has three major account categories i.e. the Classic account starting from $100-$2,499, Standard account starting from $2500-$1000 and the Premium account for those upwards of $100. The latter categories offer SMS signals and top-tier support.
- Every account holder is entitled to a dedicated account manager along with a demo account funded with $100,000 virtual cash for trading.
- The service supports Webtrader, and Metatrader4 along with various mobile platforms.
- The asset choices include a total of 367 assets which consist of 260 stocks, 55 currency pairs, 18 commodities, along with 5 bonds and 29 indices.
An example of the many different assets you can trade on Trade.com
- The leverage and spreads offered are highly competitive but will differ based on the asset as well as the pricing model chosen.
Opening an account allows access to an array of training materials and support which is meant for traders of all levels starting from basic to advanced. The website is available in 19 different languages.
The company’s customer service can easily be reached via email, live chat, and phone which is toll-free with direct lines for 30 different countries.
Trade.com supports their traders with two types of trading platforms. The first is the very popular and loved MetaTrader4 platform, and the other is a SIRIX powered WebTrader platform.
What is MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
MetaTrader 4 is also referred to as MT4, it is a popular trading platform, and most traders are already familiar with it. The platform allows for trading spot forex as well as CFDs. Brokers enjoy using the platform because it is efficient and robust. Plus, the technical issues that arise with this platform is taken care of by MetaQuotes.
The fact that MT4 is user-friendly, quick and easy to use means that most traders will choose this as their platform for daily trading. In addition, MT4 supports auto trading as well via Expert Advisors or EAs, and is another reason why traders will choose it over other lesser known and even proprietary platforms.
WebTrader Trading Platform
WebTrader is a platform which allows traders to trade from just about any place in the world so as long as they have an internet ready device. Since it is web-based; the same platform can be used on laptops, desktop computers, and mobile devices.
Built using mainly HTML secure technology means traders using the platform can be sure that it’s secure.
The advanced mobile platform developed by Trade.com is synchronized across web and download platforms. Mainly designed from the ground up using HTML5, it supports an array of smartphones, and tablet computers based on the Blackberry 6 OS, Android, and iOS.
Withdrawals and Deposits
Bank wire transfer and credit cards are the primary methods used to transfer funds. The company also supports many other local methods as well including Neteller, Safeguard, and Skrill. The website has a complete list of options that any trader should check out.
The withdrawal requests made by traders are handled swiftly. However, you should allow enough time for payment intermediaries to process the withdrawal. Plus, opening an account will require that you have mandatory identification documents which will be needed. Not having the documents will delay the withdrawal.
All client deposits are duly safeguarded with segregation in some of the biggest banks in the world. Further protection is provided via Cyprus Investor Compensation Program which adds another layer of protection of 20,000 Euros.
TRADE.com offers three types of accounts i.e. Classic, Standard, and Premium.
The Classic Account (Mainly for newbie traders)
- Required deposit: $250
- Regular Market News
- Video Tutorials
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Complete Training Material Available
- 24 hours Support
Standard Account (Mainly for seasoned traders)
- All of the Classic Account features Plus the following
- A minimum deposit of $2500
- Premium Market Analysis
- Regular SMS Signals
Premium Account (Professional Trader)
- All of the Standard Account features Plus the following
- $10,000 Min Deposit
- Top Tier Premium Customer Service
Commission and Spreads
The spreads offered by Trade.com have been fixed at a minimum of 3 pips for currency pairs that are traded frequently. So traders that trade mostly EUR/USD, for instance, are given a 3 pip spread. However, traders can also qualify for a spread reduction if they trade at least 25 lots a month.
Customer Support is available 24 hours a day starting from Sunday 22:00 GMT and right up until Friday 22:00 GMT. Getting in touch with Trade.com’s customer support is easy and can be achieved by various means i.e. email, live chat or a telephone call.
Telephone callers can call support in their native language. The company supports 30 languages from 30 different countries.
It goes without saying that Trade.com is already an internationally recognized broker. As far as global brokers go it offers an array of assets, great customer support, and good pricing. Plus, the company is well regulated which goes to show that the business is serious about gaining the trust of traders.
The management team appears to be highly dedicated to providing an excellent service experience, and that’s something stated on their website as well. Regardless of what type of trader you are or if you’re just starting out giving Trade.com a shot is well worth it. At least it’s worth considering.
- Education package meant for all traders
- Possibility to choose from three different Trading Accounts
- Reliable and advanced trading platforms
- Regulated Broker
- Excellent Customer Support
- Multiple languages supported
- Spreads are higher than usual
- A lack of information regarding CFD trading
- Bonuses are few and far between
- Uses the Market Maker business model
- Non-existent ECN System