This Tradeview review is especially for all of those out there who are trying to get the real scoop on the legitimacy of this financial institution. Tradeview has been a leading member of the US Forex market and provides a reliable trading platform to investors all over the world.
It is also known for having clients with some of the largest trading volumes. Presently, Tradeview Forex has started to focus on the advancement of its forex tools and educating traders
The FXCM is a group of trade options providing firms controlled by the most recognized regulatory companies in the world. Companies that provide trade services in Australia are supervised by the ASIC while the FCA monitors UK based brokers. It is of utmost importance for UK stockbrokers to maintain monetary assets of more than EUR 730,000, in order to apply for a license from the regulator.
Tradeview.com Trading Platforms
Customers are provided the option of trading via three platforms, namely cTrader, Currenex and MetaTrader 4 (MT4):
- Currenex – For forex traders who want to trade through ECN using various order categories. It also features an extensive range of assortment tools and execution algorithms. Currenex is a Java-based platform and does not require any software download or installation.
- CTrader – A genuine ECN platform which was developed using Spotware. It allows investors access to a broad pool of liquidity suppliers. This platform features an extensive range of advanced tools which include a number of chart timeframes, 30 technical indicators, trend lines, Fibonacci levels, market depth, support, resistance lines, and channels, etc.
- Metatrader4 – Allows Tradeview clients to program their trades to run automatically. It features an extensive back-testing environment, advanced charting package, an extensive series of Expert Advisors (EA), along with numerous technical indicators.
Tradeview customers can sign up for 3 types of trading accounts. Each account has its own distinctive features and trading styles: namely Mini, Standard, and Active Trader account. The Mini account one featuring Dealing Desk executed trades and no commission charges. Also, no API connections are available for Tradeview’s Mini Accounts.
Spreads & Commission
A trader can benefit from variable spreads in the range of 1.5 pips using the Tradeview commission-free accounts.
The platform is simple and intuitive
A commissions of $8 is charged in exchange for getting relatively tighter spreads of around 0.5 pips for the EUR/USD pair
Minimum Initial Deposit
An initial deposit of minimum $100 is required to register with Tradeview, which is the smallest amount for anyone who wants to start trading.
Tradeview provides a high leverage ratio of 1:400.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Tradeview allows its investors to transfer credits in or out of their accounts easily via bank transfers, Automated Clearing House, check (ACH), and credit or debit cards.
The innovative liquidity connector is one of the newest features offered by Tradeview
Tradeview Review Conclusion
Tradeview is a reliable trading platform and the first choice for many investors internationally. It is capable of providing investors with a variety of trading options through multiple trade platforms.
- Many Different Platforms
- Excellent Ratios
- Reliable Platform
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016