Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I start trading with binary options?
- Which trading platforms do you recommend?
- Which automatic trading software would you recommend?
- Which service do you recommend for buy/sell -signals?
- What investing strategy do you recommend?
- What are binary options?
- Where can I open a free demo account for testing trading before using real money?
- What do put and call mean?
- What does the expiration time mean?
- What does the maximum winning percentage for trading platforms mean?
- Is it possible to invest with a mobile device?
- Do you have reviews of Forex Brokers too?
- John Miller
- Related content:
How can I start trading with binary options?
1. Register to a trading platform/ broker, preferably one or more of our recommended platforms.
2. Select the asset or item to trade. For example, the EUR/ USD.
3. Determine the amount you wish to invest, make your prediction on direction the price of the asset will take. If you predict it will rise, select Call (up), and if you predict it will fall, select Put (down).
4. Collect your winnings.
Which trading platforms do you recommend?
We have collected and critically analyzed the best trading platforms, which are on this website. We recommend these platforms.
Which automatic trading software would you recommend?
We highly recommend Binary Option Robot program, which is the best in the industry. It will help you in trading and in getting the best results to generate more winnings and more money.
Which service do you recommend for buy/sell -signals?
We recommend the services covered by the absolute elite signal tip back and forth service.
What investing strategy do you recommend?
Trend Strategy is the commonly used and most profitable strategy.
What are binary options?
Binary options are options which when traded; one gets the payoff or gets nothing. One can either win or lose and therefore, the word binary which means two. The trader knows the income or loss before investing. Trader may invest in commodities, indices, and currency pairs.
Where can I open a free demo account for testing trading before using real money?
You can open a free demo account on Banc de Binary trading platform for you to practice. You will get $ 50,000 for use.
What do put and call mean?
These are options used in binary options trading / investing.
The Call (Up) option is used if you predict that the value of the asset will rise. If you predict that the value of the asset will reduce, then you select Put (Down).
What does the expiration time mean?
Expiration time is the time in which a particular trading expires. For instance, a 30 seconds trading expires after 30 seconds. It is at this time when you see if you have won or lost.
What does the maximum winning percentage for trading platforms mean?
It is the maximum returns, which you can get on an investment. For instance, in Banc de Binary platform it is 91%. If you invest $100, you get a profit of $91.
Is it possible to invest with a mobile device?
Yes, you can invest using a mobile device in many of our recommended platforms.
Do you have reviews of Forex Brokers too?
Yes, you can find full reviews here.
Recommended Binary Option Robot:
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016