- Basic information:
- 7BO Verdict:
- Is Millionaire Blueprint System A Scam?
- Millionaire Blueprint Testimonial Stories
- Front Page
- Fake Video Testimonial
- How Much Does Millionaire Blueprint Cost For Its Traders?
- Millionaires Blueprint Parades An Unverifiable Office Location !
- How Does The Millionaire Blueprint System Work?
- How To Get Started With Millionaire Blueprint
- One hundred cash generating software is not available
- Customer Service
- Special Features
- Millionaire Blueprint Accepts 7 Members Only
- John Miller
- Related content:
With the tagline of “Design Your Own Destiny”, The Millionaire Blueprint is an extremely popular binary trading platform. Upon first glance at the site, you are met with the introductory video that details the platform and gives examples of traders who have had success trading with this automated binary trading robot.
We were intrigued by the overwhelming claims on this site so we felt compelled to do a little investigating. We have heard talk that this platform can earn you up to 100% profits on your binary options trade. But after checking it out, we have our doubts.
Are these tales true or just another scam? We will discover the truth behind the Millionaire Blueprint System in our extensive review below.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 100%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Countries: All nations
- 100% Automated Software
- High Ratio of Successful Trades
- Excellent Customer Service
- Stable Internet Connection is Required
- Too many promises with too little results
- Many negative review by other traders
Not Reliable Service
Is Millionaire Blueprint System A Scam?
Walter Green, the founder of the Millionaire Blueprint, claims his system has achieved success rates that remain untouched by other binary trading platform. A huge number of traders are switching to this platform because word is getting out of their high success rate. In a short time frame, Millionaire Blueprint has enlisted hundreds of new users.
As an incentive for its users, Millionaire Blueprint offers a “secret” eBook for their register users with insights into how to profit on their platform. The eBook is an extremely useful tool as it has helped many traders have success in the binary options market.
Millionaire Blueprint Testimonial Stories
We will simply provide you with some food for thought and let you decide whether it seems real or not.
One of the Millionaires Blueprint creators, Mr.Green, invites a trader to register with the software in question. More than that, he invited him to the office to show how to register. After going through the whole registration procedure, he gives this trader free deposit to invest on his account. Soon after, he asks the said trader to check his account balance. On the screen, we see that his trading account now has $30.000. No more information provided.
Seems realistic, doesn’t it?
We have gone through the whole website with all the information provided there and found quite many things that made us suspicious and concerned. We simply don’t believe that this is a trustworthy software.
When you first open their website, you immediately see the front page that displays their sales video. This page was specifically designed so that it appears to be very trustworthy and professional, showing the content that positions their product as the most recent binary options tool that is easy to use and earn great amount of money, way greater than from any other methods currently available on the market.
The front page of the Millionaire Blueprint website contains plenty of different types of information about the platform’s services provided as well as almost every product offered. A trader can also read about the creators of this so-called fantastic binary options software and see their office location on the map.
Fake Video Testimonial
Rather expectedly, Millionaire Blueprint displays a whole lot of fake video testimonials, supposedly from their users. But once you watch a few of them, you are starting to notice a very clear pattern: praises, promises, unrealistic forecast as to how much you can earn here. All very similar to million of other scams out there.
How Much Does Millionaire Blueprint Cost For Its Traders?
To be quite frank, we have seen many binary trading platforms that claim they are totally free and in fact were quite costly, as you are required to pay a deposit before you can have access to the software. Also, a lot of the platforms are not nearly as reliable as they claim to be. Anytime a platform claims to be free it always raises concerns regarding its safety and reliability.
The Millionaire Blueprint trading system is a free software platform which means there is no charge for the software itself. However, every trader knows that in order to have access to the software, you must register with one of the brokers recommended by the platform. There is a deposit requirement of the standard $250, which goes directly to the trader to use for trading binary options.
Millionaires Blueprint Parades An Unverifiable Office Location !
In case you don’t want to waste your time on watching their fake video testimonials, you can just proceed to the first page of the Millionaire Blueprint website and see the sales pages with all its data displayed so proudly.
Some points about the software and the website:
- The design is attractive and quite user-friendly. But this is also a negative point, as many people buy this as a sign of a reliable and trustworthy service. It is easy to confuse good design for a valuable product.
- On the other hand, the video is not exactly very well-made, with many defects and unprofessional editing. You can see that not much thought has been given to it as the creators were probably in the rush to create as many as possible in a very short period of time.
- Coming back to the website, there are some elements that we particularly found quite annoying and way too pushy. Definitely the email capture is one of them as it simply looks cheaps and not believable at all. Than there are fake quotes from big various important people who are well-known in the binary options trading world.
- And then there is of course attention-catching invitation to register for using this software. According to the website, the business with its whole team and the office is based in Ohio. However, no matter how hard we looked, there is no confirmation of any physical address to know if this is true.
After observing all of this, we finally turned our attention to the FAQ section to see if any of this can be clarified there. Many websites make it useful, but just as many scams provide even more unverified and simply fake information in this part of the website. Unfortunately, Millionaire Blueprint confirmed our fears, as many questions were simply duplicated from somewhere else. Very familiar pattern if you have seen enough scam websites before.
How Does The Millionaire Blueprint System Work?
The Millionaire Blueprint claims has a wide variety of opportunities available for trading binary options. It offers its investors the chance to max out their profits on their trades. The system is controlled solely by the automated pilot which means once you set the desired perimeters for your trade you won’t have to do anything else.
Supposedly, you simply have to decide which types of trades you want to perform, the number of trades you want to execute that day and the amount you wish to bet on each trade and their system will take over from there. Suspicious, to say the least.
The Millionaire Blueprint trading platform is run strictly via autopilot as it executes trades by following the guidelines set by the user. The system will search signals after analyzing the conditions of the market. If it finds a successful signal, the system will automatically perform the trade. If this trade is a success, the user will earn a profit. On the other hand, if the trade is not a success, the loser will lose their initial investment. However, with the high success rate of the Millionaire Blueprint, there are very few chances that traders will have successful trades.
How To Get Started With Millionaire Blueprint
- Sign Up For Free: Simply create an account to get started. The signup process itself is free, but once you establish an account you will need to fund the account before you can begin trading.
- Make Trades and Turn Profits: The trader will need to choose which assets they would like the system to trade for them. All of this is done by an automated pilot. You can expect high success and large profits as this software has a very profitable success rate.
- Withdrawal Your Earnings: Once the system has generated some successful trades on your behalf, you will be able to make withdrawals on your winnings and transfer them to the account you have chosen when you activated your account.
One hundred cash generating software is not available
Something else that the software creators claim every time they have a chance, it’s the supposedly 100% guarantee you will earn money with their product. As we said already, there is simply no such thing as no one can possibly promise you this. There is no hundred percent guarantee on the binary options market. Or any other trading market, for that matter.
Claiming that you can earn every time and never lose just calls an experienced attention to the fact that this is a scam that doesn’t know the very basics of trading. No doubt, there is something sketchy about this kind of promises.
The creators also claim the tool is absolutely free. This is simply not true, as nothing is free in life. To use it, you need to sign up and pay a deposit to a broker of their choice. The deposit is usually as high as 250 dollars and you will most probably never see that money again.
Millionaire Blueprint announces on its page that they provide 24/7 customer support service to their users. A trader can get in touch simply using live chat or their email. As for the live chat, real experts are available for consulting the newly arrived trader to help them better understand the product and answer andy of their questions or concerns. There are multiple languages available in the customer support portfolio.
Millionaire Blueprint is well aware that there is a lot of competition in the binary options trading market. They know that they need to offer their traders special and unique features to make their platform rise above the rest. We believe that one of the best features of this platform is that it is fully automated so there is not a lot of effort required on the part of the traders.
We also feel that based on their highly technical algorithmic designed to read signals and then accurately and quickly places trades is a benefit of the trading platform. As you can see though, nothing extraodinary compared to other binary options robots.
Millionaire Blueprint Accepts 7 Members Only
Another lie that many scams on the market tell to their users that there is a very limited number of users they can accept for using the binary options system. This illusion of being special, chosen user that will have access to all the secrets of how to be rich and successful sells very well for sure. After all, if you don’t use this opportunity, someone else will do it for you!
According to the Millionaire Blueprint, they will only accept 7 members. Which is weird, since it’s been around for a while and we have certainly seen many users complaining about it online. So I guess it’s been more that seven after all!
Millionare Blueprint is not safe. We strongly feel that traders will find all of the features on Millionaire Blueprint difficult to understand and quite frankly mediocre. We feel it is not worth investing in this platform when trading binary options. There are many better choices out there and we advise you to opt for them instead of this robot.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016