- UPDATE (12.01.2017):
- Old Review:
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Bonuses and Promotions
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- Account Tiers
- Deposit Methods
- Customer Service
- Additional information
- References and Further Reading:
- OneTwoTrade Articles:
- John Miller
- Related content:
We have found out that OneTwoTrade has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
OneTwoTrade is one of the leading providers of binary options trading services for retail investors. With customers from around the world, a reputation for delivering high-quality support and extensive free learning services, the company stands out among binary option brokers. During our review of OneTwoTrade, we had a chance to use their trading platform as well as their ancillary services, including daily market updates and online trading seminars. The company offer a range of account tiers that cater to all budgets and experience levels.
Online since: 2011
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: $25000
Mobile: Yes IOS & Android
Countries: All nations excluding USA
– Generous bonuses
– Many underlying assets
– High potential returns
– Intuitive trading platform
– Many account tiers
– VIP perks
– Does not accept US clients
7 Binary Options Rating:
OneTwoTrade provides its investors with access to more than 350 underlying assets. These assets include stocks, commodities, currency pairs and indices. This is one of the most extensive varieties of assets that we have come across, demonstrating that OneTwoTrade aspires to provide its clients with as many trading opportunities as possible.
Bonuses and Promotions
The company is generally able to provide its clients with a 100% bonus on first-time deposits, though from time-to-time they provide bonuses of up to 200%. This is on the very high-end of what’s on offer in the binary industry today. Additionally, the company runs a series of promotions that give traders the opportunity to be rewarded with additional funds by referring their friends to OneTwoTrade.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
The payouts on offer with OneTwoTrade are also on the high-end of what’s available, just like with Banc de Binary for example. Although the potential returns vary according to option type, it is not uncommon to see payouts of 85% for a single trade. By any measure this is a sizable payout for a trade that can be over and done with in the space of just a few minutes.
The company provides an array of account tiers to suit investors of all experience levels and budgets. At the entry level, the company offers a Starter package that provides full access to all platform features, and additional services like trader education and market updates, for a minimum deposit of just $250.
At the other end of the spectrum, the company offers what it calls the ‘VIP Diamond’ package. This account tier, which is only available to investors who deposit a minimum of $50,000, provides personalized one-on-one tutorials and a range of other VIP perks.
OneTwoTrade also has a number of account types that serve traders who fall between the Starter and VIP Diamond account tiers. A new client is assigned to an account tier depending on the amount that he or she deposits into his or her trading account.
OneTwoTrade is one of the more sophisticated brokers in terms of the variety of options that it enables its clients to trade. In addition to Classic Binary Options, the company accommodates the trading of Long-Term Options, Short-Term Options, One Touch Options, Ladder Options and Pairs Options. Coupled with its extensive asset offerings, these different option types provide OneTwoTrade’s clients with an extremely broad range of trading opportunities.
OneTwoTrade enables its clients to make deposits in USD, GBP, EUR and YEN using a variety of payment methods. These payment methods include credit/debit cards, wire transfers, Neteller, Skrill as well as Bitcoin. OneTwoTrade was in fact the first regulated broker to introduce support for Bitcoin, which suggests that the company is committed to rolling out new payment methods as they become available.
Withdrawing funds from a OneTwoTrade account is simple. Clients simply navigate to My Account > Account Settings > Make a Withdrawal in order to submit a withdrawal request. Withdrawals are typically processed within a few business days, and are paid to clients using the same payment method that the clients used when making a deposit.
OneTwoTrade has a reputation for delivering a high-grade of customer service, and our experience with their support staff was very positive. They speak a number of languages, so you should be able to get support in your preferred language, and they are easy to contact at any time to discuss your questions, technical issues and other support matters.
Overall, OneTwoTrade is a high-end, reliable broker that caters to all kinds of investors. Their platform and technology is robust and intuitive, their customer support is great and their range of underlying assets is, as far as we know, unmatched in the binary options industry. OneTwoTrade is definitely worth a closer look if you’re searching for a new binary options broker. They will take care of you no matter what your budget and experience level is. Read also Binary Option Robot review if you are looking for auto trading software or binary option signals.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Phone / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Hindi, Arabic
Trading Options: Classic, Ladder, One Touch, Long-Term, Short-Term, Pairs
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Advanced Features: Sell, Double-Up, Roll-Over
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 180 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, 24 hour and longer
Deposits and Withdrawals: Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Time: 2 business days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Trading Services in the Global Economy (Juan R. Cuadrado Roura, Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo, J. R. Bryson -2002)
- Device and method for improving the speed and reliability of security trade settlements (John G. Hawkins, Loni J. Paul, Phillip R. Cardwell, Peter T. Reeves, Helen B. Dean, B. Doherty V Daniel, Paul J. Flaherty-1996)
- The Total Cost of Transactions on the NYSE (STEPHEN A. BERKOWITZ, DENNIS E. LOGUE, EUGENE A. NOSER Jr.-1988)
- Trading services in ontology-driven markets (Steffen Lamparter, Germany Björn Schnizler-2006)
- Trading services in open distributed environments (Lea Kutvonen-1998)
- Undeclared War’ Part II The European Union’s Consultation Process for the New Round of the General Agreement on Trading Services/World Trade Organization on Audiovisual (Mark Wheeler-2000)
- Combined pool/bilateral operation. III. Unbundling costs of trading services (P.C. Franco ; I. Kockar ; F.D. Galiana-2003)
- The Cost of Algorithmic Trading A First Look at Comparative Performance (Ian Domowitz and Henry Yegerman-2005)
- Trading grid services – a multi-attribute combinatorial approach (Björn Schnizlera, Dirk Neumann, Daniel Veit, Christof Weinhardt-2008)
- Methods and apparatus relating to the formulation and trading of risk management contracts (Swychco Infrastructure Services Pty. Ltd., Swychco Support Services Pty. Ltd.-1999)
- The Demand for Brokers’ Services: The Relation between Security Trading Volume and Transaction Cost (Thomas W. Epps-1976)
- Automated trading exchange system having integrated quote risk monitoring and integrated quote modification services (Ross G. Kaminsky, Richard A. Angell, Gordon D. Evora-1999)
- Mandi: a market exchange for trading utility and cloud computing services (Kumar Garg, Christian Vecchiola, Rajkumar Buyya-2013)
- The formal and systematic specification of market structures and trading services (M. Reck-1998)
- Market microstructure and securities values: Evidence from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (Yakov Amihud, Haim Mendelson , Beni Lauterbach-1997)
- Big Fish in Small Ponds: The Trading Behavior and Price Impact of Foreign Investors in Asian Emerging Equity Markets (Anthony Richards-2009)
- Return autocorrelation and institutional investors (Richard W. Sias, Laura T. Starks-1997)
- Investors’ Trade Size and Trading Responses around Earnings Announcements: An Empirical Investigation. (Nilabhra Bhattacharya-2001)
- How Informed Are Actively Trading Institutional Investors? Evidence from Their Trading Behavior before a Break in a String of Consecutive Earnings Increases (BIN KE, KATHY PETRONI-2004)
- Trading performance, disposition effect, overconfidence, representativeness bias, and experience of emerging market investors (Gongmeng Chen, Kenneth A. Kim, John R. Nofsinger, Oliver M. Rui-2007)
- OneTwoTrade Bonus
- OneTwoTrade Broker
- OneTwoTrade Complaints
- OneTwoTrade Demo Account
- OneTwoTrade Fake
- OneTwoTrade Introducing Broker
- OneTwoTrade Minimum Deposit
- OneTwoTrade Mobile
- OneTwoTrade Platform
- OneTwoTrade Regulated by LGA
- OneTwoTrade Scams
- OneTwoTrade Tips
- OneTwoTrade Tutorial
- OneTwoTrade UK
- OneTwoTrade Withdrawal
- OneTwoTrade: does it work?
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016