We have found out that Optionweb has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
OptionWeb is the leading broker in the Binary Options industry, operating in strict compliance with CySEC regulatory requirements and authorized to operate in over 30 countries in Europe. OptionWeb offers its ever-growing clientele excellent binary option trading conditions via its reliable and user-friendly platform: we have found OptionWeb to be a top-quality broker among all binary option brokers, offering a wide range of services and resources that enable traders to quickly familiarize with binary options and to make investments with very small amounts of capital to suit any budget.
One of OptionWeb’s major assets is its highly competent and dedicated staff: we received excellent service and personal attention from real pros with genuine understanding of the market; they did everything in their power to make our trading experience comfortable and profitable. Moreover, the platform is a highly efficient, fully equipped dashboard enabling traders to steer their trading activity with utmost clarity and ease. All these ingredients combined definitely make OptionWeb a broker that retail traders can trust.
Online since: 2012
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $4000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excluding USA
– Large variety of options
– Excellent returns
– User-friendly Interface
– 100% web-based platform requiring no software download
– Investment possible with as little as €5
– Highly secure and reliable deposit/withdrawal methods
– Does not accept clients from US
7 Binary Options Rating:
Maximum profits (payout)
Winning trades generate returns of up to 88% in addition to the amount initially invested. We also appreciated the fact that payouts are done in a timely manner.
Types of accounts
OptionWeb offers several types of accounts to suit all individual needs of every trader and to fit all budgets. All accounts (except for the Starter account) give access to a demo account with virtual funds for novice traders to practice with before they start placing bets with real capital.
• Starter: Starter accounts require initial deposits between €200 and €1000. This account is best suited for beginners, allowing them to trade cautiously with small amounts of capital and to quickly gain the confidence they need.
• Standard: Standard accounts require initial deposits between €1000 and €3000. It’s a good account for traders with basic familiarity with financial markets.
• Silver: Silver accounts require initial deposits between €3000 and €10,000. A Silver account is great for confirmed traders who are comfortable enough to place bigger bets.
• Gold: Gold accounts require initial deposits between €10,000 and €50,000. This account is intended for serious traders with solid knowledge and confidence in their strategies.
• Platinium: Platinium accounts require initial deposits between €50,000 and €100,000. These accounts are best suited for professional investors who trade large amounts of capital.
• Diamonds: Diamond accounts require initial deposits of €250,000. This type of account is best suited for professional investors who trade considerable amounts of capital.
OptionWeb offers an over 180 assets for traders to choose from: clients can choose to trade commodities (gold, oil, sugar, coffee, corn etc.), forex (EUR/USD, USD/GBP etc.), stocks (Apple, HSBC Holdings, IBM etc.), along with indices (Dow Jones, S&P 500, FTSE 100, CAC 40 etc.). Gold and Platinum account holders also have the possibility to request additional assets.
Deposit Methods and withdrawals
OptionWeb’s deposit interface is easy to use and offers numerous digital payment options for the comfort of every trader. Deposits are done instantly in the safest conditions, either in EUR, YSD or GBP. The minimum deposit required upon registration is of EUR200/USD/200. Traders can fund their accounts and operate withdrawals through Visa, MastercCard, Debit cards, Bank Transfer and various secure e-wallets.
Withdrawing funds is also a clear and simple process: clients need to click on “My Account” at the top right corner of the screen, and then on “Withdrawal”; they will then need to fill out the form and send their withdrawal request directly through the website. Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours to 48 hours for premium accounts, and up to 5 business days for starter and standard accounts.
One of OptionWeb’s strongest assets is its multilingual customer support team. The personal attention and dedication they demonstrated was flawless. We found them to be very helpful and patient: they assisted us through the entire registration process, and further provided exceptional guidance in our trading activities. OptionWeb’s customer support team is available through live chat, telephone and e-mail.
Just like Banc de Binary, OptionWeb is a one-stop shop for comfortable and profitable trading: outstanding customer service, a user-friendly platform and interface, a large variety of account types and a considerable pool of cutting-edge tools and educational resources constitute the perfect combination for a genuinely pleasant experience in binary options trading. Check out also Binary Option Robot for automated trading and binary option signals.
Customer Service: : in English, French and Italian, Live Chat / Email: [email protected] / Phone: +44 2071002264
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Builder Options, One Touch, Pair Options and Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 1 hr, 24h
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Diners Club, Maestro, Visa Electron
Withdrawal Time: 3 business days
Demo account: Yes
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016