Stark Trading System
Latest posts by Marcio (see all)
- 24option Implements MT4 Platform - February 17, 2017
- German Soccer Superstar Lothar Matthäus Signs deal with Stockpair - February 7, 2017
Stark Trading System was allegedly founded by Antonio Stark, a friend of the presenter, Richard Paul.
Richard Paul was stuck in a dead end job with 60 hour work weeks until Antonio gave him an escape in the form of the Stark Trading System.
With the system, he soon became a millionaire because at $8,000 a day, that’s $2.9 million in a year. And now he wants to share the system with you, for free, as long as you are one of the first 50 people to sign up.
So is Stark Trading System the real deal or just more fake advertising? See our answer below!
What is Stark Trading System?
Stark Trading System, like 99% of other binary robots, is just generic auto-trading software branded with a fictitious backstory and fantastic claims:
- Richard Paul is just an actor, Antonio Stark (an obvious variation of Tony Stark) doesn’t exist and you won’t make $8,000 a day from their system.
- But wait, you say; what about their guarantee? If you’re not sure what we’re talking about, Stark Trading System puts an $8,000 a day guarantee on their website.
- Despite the fact that the guarantee looks as convincing as a three dollar bill, we know that some of you will still consider it convincing.
Well, take a look at the disclaimer, taken directly from the Stark Trading website itself.
See what it says? It says that Stark Trading System EXPLICITLY DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT USER WILL MAKE ANY PROFIT OR THAT USER WILL NOT LOSE ANY OR ALL DEPOSITED INVESTMENT FUNDS.
- By the way, that is a direct contradiction to the ‘Millionaire Guarantee’ they have on the main page, which is just to fool users who can’t be bothered scrolling all the way down to read the disclaimer section.
- And if the ‘Millionaire Guarantee’ is false, then you know that their entire backstory regarding Richard Paul and Antonio Stark is equally bogus as well.
- So if you’ve been dreaming of making $8,000 a day by just clicking the auto-trade and then watching Netflix, we are sorry to tell you that this is just a get-rich-quick fantasy.
It will not happen, not with this auto-trader, or with any auto-trader for that matter.
How Does It Work?
Affiliate marketing makes the internet go round. 90% of all make money online business plans out there are all about getting that affiliate marketing dollar, and binary options robots are no different. You see, binary options robots actually don’t really have much to do with actual binary options trading.
More often than not, the creators of these robots are not traders, but marketers.
The robot is just generic whitelabel auto-trading software that is recycled and rebranded endlessly:
- Simply put, binary robots are just ways that affiliate marketers promote their partner binary options brokers in exchange for affiliate commissions.
- When you fund a trading account through a robot, they get a hefty percentage, which is why to further incentivize you, the robots are almost always free.
- We have even seen some brokers payout for getting people just to enter their email address through the robot, because those leads can then be used to promote other robots in the future!
- As you can imagine, most legitimate and regulated binary options brokers know that partnering with these unethical affiliate marketers can be very bad for their reputation.
- In fact, most legitimate brokers explicitly state in their terms and conditions that automated trading software (aka using robots) is not permitted.
- This means that the binary options brokers that do end up partnering with these affiliate marketers are almost always unregulated and in many cases have a bunch of complaints against them alleging fraudulent behavior.
In the case of Stark Trading System, the website is already defunct as the creators behind it have likely moved on to the next robot.
Hence we were unable to see who their partner broker was but after a bit of digging, we found out that it was BIG Option.
To no one’s surprise, not only is BIG Option completely unregulated but we also found numerous complaints against them alleging unethical behavior such as arbitrary prevention of withdrawals.
Stark Trading System is a stark lie.
There is zero chance of you making $8,000 a day with this system, which they admit themselves in their disclaimer.
Don’t even bother with this one.
- Entirely fictitious
- Defunct website
- Unregulated and untrustworthy broker