StockPair Regulated by CySEC
There are a lot of unregulated binary options trading sites. It can actually be a little bit scary to sign up with them if a trader thinks about it. That is why StockPair gives it many traders the peace of mind that comes with being an online broker that falls under the watchful eye of CySEC.
StockPair has had this distinction ever since 2014. They have also tried to increase their credibility even further by registering with such security watchdog organizations as the Banque de France. These are just some of the ways that StockPair assures their many users that they are trading on one of the most credible and reliable online trading broker sites there is available today.
These are all things that keep StockPair growing ever more popular among binary options traders. Even before they were regulated, they took a lot of pride in being a responsible and credible online broker; not many previously unregulated websites can make that claim. An internet search on the broker will turn up very few negative comments or reviews that pertain to their traders StockPair experience. As a matter of fact, an overwhelming variety of positive reviews is what the searcher is most likely to find.
You don’t have as many traders using StockPrice as they do without the site being known as fair and reliable to those same users; in this day and age of the internet, bad news travels fast and Stockpair does everything they can to avoid that.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
The website is user friendly, has a wide variety of assets to trade, a variety of options to use in trading those assets and all the learning tools and data that will help make a trader successful.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
2. Central bank intervention and the intraday process of price formation in the currency markets (P Pasquariello – 2010)
3. Are there arbitrage opportunities in the market for American depository receipts? (K Kato, S Linn, J Schallheim – 1990)
4. Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications? (MS Mohanty, P Turner – 2006)
5. Trading on the edge: neural, genetic, and fuzzy systems for chaotic financial markets (G Deboeck – 1994)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016