Tudor Trade Review
Tudor Trade established itself in 2016 as a financially viable online trading company that is fast becoming a well-known leader in the Binary Options industry. With its founders being experts in the management and financial fields, it was a matter of time before the firm would climb to the ranks it has in such a short time.
With its headquarters based in the United Kingdom, Tudor Trade is able to submerge and reach out to all corners of the globe to offer superior Binary Options trading to beginners of professional traders.
The company and their employees are firm in their belief that safety of client funds and security while trading is the most important aspects of trading. Hence, they have invested their attention in their customer service agents, making this the USP for the broker and what has established the company among their consumers.
The team is made up of ex-traders that are able to assist with any technical issue or trading matter, therefore leaving you in the hands of professional traders. The platform boasts a number of features while being supported 24/5 by qualified staff, you can learn the basics of trading or have the peace of mind to get on with trading and not have to worry about anything else. The customer support is accessible through Live Chat, skype, email and telephone 24 hours a day 5 days a week.
Online since: 2016
Based in: UK
Max Returns: up to 90%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: Unlimited
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CYN, JPY, CAN, AUD, RUB, CHF
Countries: English speaking countries only
- Massive bonus offers to get you started
- Very generous payouts
- User-friendly trading platform
- Market-leading customer support
- Unlimited maximum investment
- Not regulated just yet
7 Binary Options Rating:
Learning to trade should not be on your account. This is the idea behind the brokers bonus offers. They are offering all traders of any level the option to take a bonus and practice a few trades prior to using your own funds. Up to 150% in bonus money to start trading and learning or to practice a few trading strategies if you are a more seasoned trader, is not a bad deal!
Boosting your initial investment especially when you are getting your feet wet in the online finance industry is essential. The moment you have funded a registered account your bonus will be automatically credited to your account. Use the bonus while our qualified staff guides you in your first trades to learn and get to know the markets. You will find yourself wanting to know more and execute more trades.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
PayOut! The day most traders work for when you finish your trade “in the money” they return up to 90% to your initial investment. A very generous offer that most of the more ‘veteran’ brokers cannot keep up with. The payouts are guaranteed and in fact, this broker encourages you to withdraw your profits and enjoy your earnings.
As Tudor Trade is well aware that not all traders are experienced, they have tailor made every account specific to servicing the needs of each trader at any level of trading skill.
The introductory account is just perfect for the neophyte trader that is wanting to get to know the markets and perhaps explore a new platform. The minimum deposit is a mere $250.00 and you have the option to deposit up to $499.00 if you wish to properly fund the account. A welcome bonus of 50% is also given to boost your initial trading capital. In addition, to get you started you will get 1 risk-free trade of $25.00.
This account also offers you a $100.00 demo account to get your practicing underway.
With a bonus of up to 75%, this account is for the intermediate trader that has a little more to deposit and if you have traded before then this would be the perfect account for you to continue to trade with. All you need is a minimum deposit of $500.00 and you will be on your way to enjoying an additional 4 risk-free trades.
A $300.00 demo account is available to you on opening of the Traders’ Account.
FX Traders’ –
The Advanced trader will enjoy this account with a minimum of $5000.00 initial capital invested, 5 risk-free trades of $250.00. The account offers a 100% bonus as well as a volume insurance of funds of 40% of your invested capital. Traders will get 1.4% guaranteed monthly interest, a weekly money management consultation.
The demo account for advanced traders is funded with $2000.00 a beneficial amount to practice strategy trading.
Pro Traders’ –
Expert traders will love the Pro account, you not only have an on-demand personal money management service, you will also enjoy 1.8% guaranteed monthly interest, insurance of funds of 55% of your invested capital. A demo account of $5000.00 is and a generous bonus of 150% is yours to practice with to perfect your trades.
This account offers you a 150% bonus on your minimum investment of $15 000.00.
Assets and Platform features
Tudor Trade offers you nothing less than a variety of over 220 assets that are made up of the most traded and popular Indices (FTSE, AEX, DOW JONES), Stocks (APPLE, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE), Currencies (EUR/USD, USD/GPB, USD/JPY) and Commodities (GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER, OIL) in the business.
You can also decide in which currency you would like to manage your funds in the options are: USD, GBP, EUR, CYN, JPY, CAN, AUD, RUB, CHF
The platform is user-friendly and extremely easy to navigate. Offering you many functions and trading options such as the popular One Touch, Turbo and Long term trading and more.
Is time of the essence? Then this is the broker for you with expiry times that range from:
Turbo: 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
Long term: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2 months, 3 months up to 6 months.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The intuitive Finantick platform is protected by the latest security encryption protocols. You will be able to request a withdrawal directly via the platform hassle free. Remember you can withdraw in the currency that you traded in and this can be done easily via your credit card or a wire transfer.
Tudor Trade is really a well thought out and planned broker that is suitable for all types of traders. We highly recommend the broker for both novice and expert traders. The customer service is superior and the team really go out of their way to assist on any issue.
Customer Service: Live Chat, Email or Telephone
Trading Options: One Touch, Turbo Trading and Long Term
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early Closure: Yes
Expiry Times: Turbo: 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes. Long term: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months
Deposits and Withdrawals: Credit Card and Wire Transfer
Withdrawal Time: 2 business days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Advanced International Trade: Theory and Evidence (Robert C. Feenstra)
- The Economics of the Trade Union (Alison L. Booth)
- Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective (Davis, E. Philip)
- An analysis of efficiency in the delivery of financial services: The case of life insurance agencies (Joseph A. FieldsNeil B. Murphy)
- Is Bancassurance a Viable Model for Financial Firms? ( L. Paige Fields, Donald R. Fraser, James W. Kolari)
- The Emergence of Corporate Governance from Wall St. to Main St.: Outside Directors, Board Diversity, Earnings Management, and Managerial Incentives to Bear Risk (M. Andrew Fields, and 1 Phyllis Y. Keys 2)
- Level Playing Fields in International Financial Regulation (ALAN D. MORRISON, LUCY WHITE)
- Lloyd’s Financial Distress and Contagion within the US Property and Liability Insurance Industry (Joseph FieldsLinda KleinEdward Myskowski)
- Wealth effects of regulatory reform: The reaction to California’s proposition 103 (Joseph A. Fields, Chinmoy Ghosh, David S. Kidwell, Linda S. Klein)
- The Valuation Effects of Private Placements of Convertible Debt (L. PAIGE FIELDS, ERIC L. MAIS)
- Interest Rates and Profit Cycles: A Disaggregated Approach (Joseph A. Fields and Emilio C. Venezian)
- Age-related differences in altruism across adulthood: Making personal financial gain versus contributing to the public good. (Freund, Alexandra M.; Blanchard-Fields, Fredd)
- Home Care Cost-effectiveness for Respiratory Technology—Dependent Children (Alan I. Fields, MD; Alan Rosenblatt, MBA; Murray M. Pollack)
- A neural network model for bankruptcy prediction (Odom, M.D., Sharda, R.)
- Minimal-Variance Hedging in Large Financial Markets: Random Fields Approach (Giulia Di Nunno & Inga Baadshaug Eide)
- Pareto-superior trade policy (Susan Skeath & Gregory A. Trandel)
- Choice between equally valued alternatives. (Slovic, Paul)
- Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs (James R. Markusen)
- Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade (Paul Klemperer)
- Market Penetration Costs and the New Consumers Margin in International Trade (Costas Arkolakis)